Join us for a virtual info session and alumni panel hosted by the professional Master of Public Policy and Global Affairs (MPPGA) program at the School of Public Policy and Global Affairs, University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada.
Learn about the value of a UBC MPPGA degree and possible career paths in government, not-for-profit, and the private sector around the world. Come prepared with your questions for our distinguished alumni panel and learn about their career pathways since graduation and the types of policy work they are doing now. Hear directly from Kerry Ross, Co-op & Career Services Manager, about the opportunities to enhance your professional skills and networks through coursework, co-op and other work opportunities and mentorship.
UBC is consistently ranked as the number one university in the world for taking urgent action to combat climate change, while SPPGA faculty are renowned for their research and expertise in sustainability and the Asia Pacific. Tailor your learning to your interests and gain critical skills and a global perspective to help you to address complex public policy challenges and drive meaningful change.
Join our Master of Public Policy and Global Affairs program and study with change makers from around the world.
Please RSVP. The Zoom webinar information will be sent to registrants by email ahead of the event.
- Kerry Ross, Co-op & Career Services Manager, Master of Public Policy and Global Affairs
- MPPGA alumni Lauren Hamman, Intergovernmental Relations Advisor, Government of British Columbia, Victoria, B.C.
- MPPGA alumni Alfonso Hernandez, Public Management Consultant, UN Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, Santiago, Chile
- MPPGA alumni Hannah Geiser, Analyst, Castlemain, Vancouver, B.C.
- Career Paths for MPPGA Graduates
- The MPPGA Co-op Program
- Professional Practice in Public Policy and Global Affairs Course (PPGA 510)
- Professional Mentorship