Join us for a virtual info session and alumni panel hosted by the professional Master of Public Policy and Global Affairs (MPPGA) program at the School of Public Policy and Global Affairs, University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada.
Please RSVP. The webinar link will be sent to all registered attendees ahead of time.
Learn about how you can apply your UBC MPPGA degree to possible career paths in government, not-for-profit, and the private sector around the world. Hear directly from Kerry Ross, Co-op & Career Services Manager, about the opportunities to enhance your professional skills and networks with the MPPGA Professional Policy Practice Course (PPGA 510) and other opportunities available throughout the program.
Come prepared with your questions for our distinguished alumni panel and learn about their career pathways since graduation, the types of policy work they are doing now and how the MPPGA program prepared them.
The UBC School of Public Policy and Global Affairs strongly believes in professional and career development for all of our students. We provide personalized support to help you gain the professional experience and skills you will need for real-world impact.
Join our Master of Public Policy and Global Affairs program and study with change makers from around the world.
- Kerry Ross, Co-op & Career Services Manager, Master of Public Policy and Global Affairs
- Sanmini Koffi, MPPGA Alumni, Class of 2020; Business Expertise Consultant, Employment and Social Development Canada – Service Canada, Western Canada and Territories Region
- Paige Rumelt, MPPGA Alumni, Class of 2021; Research Assistant and Project Manager, The University of British Columbia
- Simin Yook, MPPGA Alumni, Class of 2019; Trade Commissioner, Global Affairs Canada (Government of Canada)
- Professional Policy Practice Course (PPGA 510)
- The MPPGA Co-op Program
- Alumni Stories: Career Paths After Graduation
Applications are now open! Apply to the MPPGA program by January 20, 2022.